Ensure your patients are in good hands after they leave your office. At Legacy Rehabilitation Group, we believe in a high-level of collaboration with you & other professional healthcare providers to provide patient-centered treatments that are backed by research.
We are one of a few independent Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities in the state of Minnesota. We adhere to the Medical Rehabilitation Model, with every treatment is backed by research and proven to achieve outcomes. We work with patients and their providers to ensure their treatment plan is in line with their overall health goals.
COLLABORATION & COMMUNICATION
- Have specific protocols for your post-surgical patients? We collaborate with you to ensure our treatments are in line with your patient’s overall health goals.
- Want to be updated on the progress of your patients? In communicate regularly with you to keep you in the loop regarding your patients’ progress.
AN ALTERNATIVE TO PAIN MEDICATION
We offer an alternative option for providers and patients looking to decrease or limit use of pain medication. This can be beneficial when a patient’s opioid medication is being discontinued, and alternative treatments must be offered, per Minnesota Administrative Rule 5221.6110M. Using CDC Guidelines, providers should consider non-pharmaceutical treatments for patients with chronic pain. Physical therapy is an option that has proven useful to ease chronic and acute pain with potential for long-lasting results.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT
- Low back, thoracic and neck pain
- Post-Operative Care – Joint Replacements, Tendon/Ligament Repair, Spinal Surgeries, Amputations
- Shoulder impingement and muscle tears, including post-surgical
- Mechanical and arthritic joint pain, including most commonly hip, knee, & shoulder
- Neurological Conditions – Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), ALS (Lou Gerhig’s Disease), Guillain-Barre, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson’s Disease
- Acute Pain & Chronic Pain
- Women’s Health – Pelvic Pain, Bowel/Bladder dysfunction, Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Floor Weakness, Pelvic
- Organ Relapse, Pregnancy/Postpartum Care
- Foot disorders that may need footwear and insole recommendations and referrals
- Gait disorders affecting balance and gait training
- Mechanical and neurogenic vestibular dysfunction
- General muscle deconditioning & weakness
- Decreased energy conservation & endurance
- Cancer-related rehab and lymphedema treatment
- Occupational and motor vehicle related injuries