Twin Cities Outpatient Therapy
We offer outpatient therapy services at our central clinic in Golden Valley, MN and at select Assisted Living communities in the Twin Cities metro. All of our locations offer you access to any of our therapy specialties.
- Physical Therapy
Physical Therapists (PTs) evaluate and treat health conditions resulting from injury, disease, or deconditioning. PTs work diligently with patients to help improve balance, gait, muscle strength and endurance, mobility, and pain management.
- Occupational Therapy
Occupational Therapists (OTs) are able to evaluate and treat for both physical and cognitive conditions. Our therapists are focused on providing specialized hand therapy, splinting, helping patients improve fine motor skills and ergonomics, and screening for cognitive abilities and impairments.
- Speech Therapy
Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) are able to diagnose and treat speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing disorders in all ages.
In January 2016, Legacy Rehabilitation Group received their certification as a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF), one of only a few in the entire state of Minnesota. All of our treatments are science-backed and research-based, with collaboration between a multitude of medical professionals. Find out more about CORFs.
Legacy Rehabilitation Group offers state-of-the-art equipment at our central clinic in Golden Valley, Minnesota. Available equipment includes, but is not limited to:
- Bio-Dex: Specifically designed to improve balance and coordination. It can record outcomes, giving patients the ability to see their progress over time.
- Solo-Step: Allows patients and therapists to focus on gait training without running the risk of falling.
- NuStep: Low impact, recumbent cross-trainer.
- Full line of adjustable resistance machines for both upper and lower body
- Parallel bars
- Hand weights
- Resistance Bands
- Core strengthening equipment
Common Conditions We Treat:
- Post-Operative Care – Joint Replacements, Tendon/Ligament Repair, Spinal Surgeries, Amputations
- Neurological Conditions – Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), ALS (Lou Gerhig’s Disease), Guillain-Barre, Mysthenia Gravis, Parkinson’s Disease
- Acute Pain/Chronic Pain
- Women’s Health – Pelvic Pain, Bowel/Bladder dysfunction, Urinary Incontinence, Pelvic Floor Weakness, Pelvic Organ Relapse, Pregnancy/Postpartum Care
- Workplace Injuries
- Generalized Weakness and Gait Abnormalities
Therapists at Legacy Rehabilitation Group utilize modalities to enhance treatments. A modality is an agent that a therapist uses to assist in relieving illness or injury. Some that our therapists use include:
- Electronic Stimulation or “E-Stim”
- Traction Table
- Cold/Hot Packs
“I would highly recommend Legacy Rehab Group and already have! Mary Beth is a star in her position – she’s knowledgeable in her job, compassionate, and very friendly. I will miss my therapy sessions with her.”
– Ludmilla, former patient