Twin Cities On-Site Physiatry
Legacy Rehabilitation Group has partnered with choice physiatrists and physicians who specialize in rehabilitation and pain management to provide quality, comprehensive care to our patients.
Common conditions treated by our on-site doctors:
- Post-Operative Care – Joint Replacements, Amputations, Cardiac Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurorehabilitation – Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), Guillain-Barre, Myasthenia Gravis, Parkinson’s Disease
- Pain Medicine – Chronic pain management, Back Pain, Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal Care – Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Prosthetics & Orthotics – Gait and Movement Disorders, Assistive Devices and Ambulation Aids, Spinal Orthoses, Neuro-prosthetics
To find out more about our physiatry services, please call our main office at 763.267.6654.
Interested in partnering with Legacy Rehabilitation Group to provide physiatry and pain management services? View job opportunities or contact Matt Waffensmith at 763-267-6654
Are you a PROVIDER?
Are you a PATIENT?
“It was a lot of hard work. I am happy it’s done, but would not trade it for the world. I know I have more work to do, and I have been given the tools to do it. Thank you, Legacy Staff!”
– Gladys, former patient