Occupational therapists work with people of all ages, allowing them to live life to the fullest by helping them improve their health, and prevent—or live better with—injury, illness, or disability. We offer CORF-certified occupational therapy treatments that are backed by research, and provided by our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Our occupational therapists provide specialized hand therapy, splinting, perform ergonomic evaluations, help patients improve fine motor skills, and screen for cognitive abilities and impairments. They are able to evaluate and treat for both physical and cognitive conditions, with areas of focus that include:
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and more.
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs)
- Meal preparation, shopping, cleaning and more.
- Job performance, regaining skills, ergonomic training and more.
- Participating fully in activities, hobbies, and social situations.
- Helping recover from sports-related injury and regain skills.