Research shows that physical therapy after planned surgeries, such as joint replacements and ligament repairs, can lead to decreased pain and quicker recovery times. At Legacy Rehabilitation Group, we are focused on providing top post-surgical care that helps you get back on your feet fast.
Pain Management Techniques & Treatments
Manual Muscle Stretching
Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Techniques to Reduce Inflammation
- Support in Improving Overall Well-Being
Common Surgeries We Treat:
Partial & Total Joint Replacement
- KNEE – Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA), Unicompartmental (Partial) Knee Replacement, Kneecap Replacement (Patellofemoral Arthroplasty), Complex or Revision Knee Replacement
- HIP – Total Hip Replacement, Hip Resurfacing
- SHOULDER – Total Shoulder Replacement (Traditional Shoulder Arthroplasty), Reverse Shoulder Replacement, Partial Shoulder Replacement (Stemmed Hemiarthroplasty), Shoulder Resurfacing
- ANKLE – Total Ankle Arthroplasty, Ankle Arthrodesis (Fusion)
Ligament & Muscle Repair
- KNEE – Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL), Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL), Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL)
- SHOULDER – Glenohumeral Ligaments (GHL), Coraco-acromial Ligament (CAL), Coraco-clavicular Ligaments (CCL), Transverse Humeral Ligament (THL), Rotator Cuff Repairs
- ELBOW, ANKLE, & OTHERS
Low Back and Cervical Surgeries
- Foramenotomy (decompression)
- Spinal Fusion
What Sets Us Apart?
- CORF Certified – One of only a few Minnesota clinics certified as a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility (CORF).
- Equipment – Our 5-star outpatient therapy clinic in Golden Valley, MN has a harness and tracking system that minimizes the risk for falls and optimizes therapy time.
- Our Team of Therapists – Our goal is to provide Continuity of Care by having patients work with the same therapy team throughout their entire rehabilitation process.
- Utilization of Medical Model – We only use evidence-based treatments for our patients, with specific focus on the physical and biological aspects of diseases and conditions.